How do you use HG rust remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG rust remover. Wear rubber or plastic gloves when using rust stain remover.
- Remove any loose rust before using the rust killer from HG.
- Dilute 500ml of HG rust remover with 2.5 litres of water and put the object in the solution, make sure it is fully submerged in the rust cleaner. Is the object too big to submerge? Use a brush to apply the liquid rust converter directly on the object, without diluting it.
- Depending on the amount of rust, leave to work for 10 minutes to a few hours.
- Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Repeat the rust remover treatment according to the amount of rust.
- The result is a product free from rust!