How do you use HG tile cement grout and mortar remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG tile cement grout and mortar remover (HG product 12).
- Dissolve half a litre HG tile cement grout and mortar remover in a bucket with 5 litres of water. For more stubborn cement and mortar, a stronger solution can be made with 1 litre of cement remover and 4 litres of water.
- First clean the surface that requires treatment with clean water.
- Then apply the solution liberally with a floor cloth or mop.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush. Leave it to work for a few minutes and scrub well once more.
- Remove the solution from the surface with a floor cloth or mop, regularly rinsing and wringing it out in water.
- Then mop the floor 2-3 more times with clean water.