How do you use HG tile cement grout film remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG tile cement grout film remover (HG product 11).
- Dissolve HG tile cement grout film remover in water.
- First clean the surface that requires treatment with clean water.
- Then apply the solution liberally with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time.
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush. Leave to work for 15 - 20 minutes, keeping the floor wet with the solution of this cement residue remover in the meantime.
- Then scrub the treated surface once more.
- Remove the solution with a mop, and mop the floor again with clean water.
Use: Approx. 20-50 m2, depending on the dilution and intensity of the cement grout film.