Read all information on this pack and follow instructions carefully before use.
Use only as directed.
Direct device spray nozzle away from your face at all times and during set up procedure below.
1. To open, hold the base in one hand and the top with the other hand and twist anticlockwise. Insert the aerosol refill in the device base, align the small line marking
(on the top edge of the device base) with the back of the can's spray nozzle. Place the top half of the device on the base ensuring the refill spray nozzle is facing out through the opening
and the small triangle alignment marking at the back of the device top is to the right of the small line marking on the base.
Push the base and top of the device together and twist clockwise to “click” into the closed position. When closed the small line and triangle markings at the back of the device are aligned.
2. Lift the lid open. Ensure the control knob is in the OFF position.
3. Insert 2 AA batteries. Ensure the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are aligned correctly.
4. Select desired fragrance intensity, using the control knob (low, medium, high dot markings).
5. Replace device lid by gently pushing it down into a closed position. When activated, the device will automatically spray after a delay of 15 seconds.
If there's no spray after 15 seconds, switch the device off.
a) Check the batteries are inserted correctly
b) Check refill is inserted with the spray nozzle facing out and the device is closed properly.
6. With device pointing away from the face, place it in the desired position at height of at least 2m from the floor level, facing away from the wall and polished/coated surfaces.
If the product comes in direct with contact with polished or coated surfaces wipe immediately with a damp cloth.