Command White Large Picture Hanging Strips let you decorate how you want, when you want, without damaging your walls and surfaces. A great home improvement item, these picture hangers stick on a variety of smooth surfaces without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue. Use these wall hanging strips to hang picture frames, college dorm decor, wooden letters, nursery decor, calendars or even to create a gallery wall. Simply mount these no tools picture strips on painted walls, finished wood, painted concrete cinder blocks, laminate, glass, metal and tiles and enjoy the damage free hanging of your favorite decorations. Perfect for home renovators and college students, use these Command Picture Hanging Strips in your home, office, apartment or dorm room to elevate the appearance of your living or working space without tools. Directions are included; follow the directions closely to use the wall hanging strips as intended. Prior to mounting, clean the surface with rubbing alcohol to allow the wall adhesive strips to maintain a strong bond with the surface. Lightly hold the top of the removable adhesive strips and slowly pull them straight down towards the floor to remove and prevent surface damage. A clever decorating solution that doesn’t damage surfaces, these picture hanger strips will help you fearlessly change your space. One package contains 14 pairs of large white picture hanging strips. Four pairs of wall hanger strips hold up to 16 pounds with a maximum frame size of 24 x 36 inches. Decorate, organize and celebrate damage free with Command.
- MAXIMUM FRAME SIZE 24 X 36 INCHES: One package includes 14 pairs (28 strips total) of the Command Large Picture Hanging Strips; four wall adhesive strip pairs hold 16 pounds; maximum frame of 24 x 36 inches
- WORKS ON A VARIETY OF SMOOTH SURFACES: Wall hanging strips work on a variety of smooth surfaces, including painted walls, finished wood, painted concrete cinder blocks, laminate, glass, metal and tiles
- SURFACE PREP: Clean the desired surface with rubbing alcohol to remove grime and dust to allow the wall hangers to bond to the surface; the indoor temperature must be between 50 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- USAGE TIPS: Wait seven days after painting before using the Command Picture Hanger Strips to allow paint to cure; do not hang over beds or on wallpaper; do not use the wall hanging strips to hang valuable items
- EASY CLEAN REMOVAL: Lightly hold the top of the wall adhesive strips and slowly pull straight down towards the floor to remove and prevent damage of walls and surfaces
- DAMAGE FREE HANGING: Wall hanger strips work without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue on a variety of surfaces and remove cleanly when you want to redecorate or reorganize your space without tools
- WHAT TO HANG: Use these wall hanging strips to hang picture frames, college dorm decor, wooden letters, nursery decor, calendars or even to create a gallery wall