WHAT PURESPA REMOVES
PURESPA effectively removes chlorine, iron, lead, mercury, hydrogen sulfide, bacteria, algae, fungi, odour, sediment, mould, and many more. PURESPA's specially formulated KDF filter media effectively removes 95% or more chlorine from shower water. Once water is contact with the KDF filter media, it converts into an environmentally safe and harmless soluble zinc chloride.
Its specially formulated KDF filter media effectively reduces 95% or more of chlorine from shower water. Once in contact with the KDF, chlorine in the water converts into an environmentally safe and harmless soluble zinc chloride.
Over a long period of usage of PURESPA shower filter, your skin and hair will regain and maintain its softness and luster. An effective preventive method from skin ailments.
PURESPA adheres to stringent quality control assured by the following:
• Removes harmful chlorine and its by-products from your shower
• Relieves skin ailments and scurf
• Softer, more manageable hair
• Less fading on color-treated hair
• Shiny hair and heathier scalp
• Ideal for infants, adults and pets
• Double-filters ensures all nasties are removed
• Super easy to install to any shower fixtures
• Can be used with water heater; able to withstand high temperature and heat up to 95ºC
• Capacity usage of 40,000 litres
• Replaceable cartridge filter life of 8-12 months, depending on usage
HOW IT WORKS
PURESPA utilizes the American KDF technology, which effectively removes 95% of more of chlorine and other harmful contaminants:
• Removes dissociated chlorine, firedamp-trichloride, bacteria, rust, impurity, sulfured hydrogen and
heavy metal ion, etc
• Protects the skin from infraction
• Rids of substance in the water that can cause cancer
• Compresses the water rigidity
• Reduces furring
No special tools required.
Simply attach PURESPA to the base of your steel shower hose, or between your existing showerhead and the water pipe, thus filtering all the impurities from the water before it reaches you.
The filter cartridge typically needs replacing in 8 to 12 months, depending on your water quality and frequency of use.
WORRIED THAT THE SHOWER FILTER ADAPTOR WILL NOT FIT?
Do you have an shower tap with the water outlet being very close to the wall?
Or is your shower water outlet pipe just very close to the wall?
Please use this 'faucet angle pipe' that you can easily fit onto a water outlet pipe that is close to the wall. It will give you the extra room you need to fit the Shower Filter Adaptor.