This product designed for the professional and domestic market is the Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover.
During warm weather the road surface can disintigrate and small specks of tar a flicked onto your bodywork. These spots show up espicially well on light coloured cars and can ruin otherwise perfect paint. Intensive Tar Remover will also remove adhesive residues, fuel stains and tree sap from paintwork.
Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover can also be used on the interior of your vehicle to remove ink, glue, chewing gum and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
Pro Tip1: Use to remove polish and wax residue from rubber and plastic trim.
Pro Tip2: Use to remove old polish and wax from paintwork, but new polish or wax must be applied after because your paintwork will be left exposed and unprotected.
> Removes adhesives, tar, fuel stains and tree sap from paintwork, wheels and bumpers.
How To Use
1. Apply directly onto tar spots using a clean cloth (Microfibre)
2. Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposites of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesives may require gentle agitation.
1. Pe-test fabric colourfastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to clean cloth (Microfibre) and work inwards on the stain.
2. Gently run with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface dry.
3. Clean fabric with Autoglym Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.